1. Zacks Investment Research
This is a newsletter that offers investment research and makes reports. Using this service, you can get screeners for a variety of stocks and purposes. Some major brokerages include Zacks, so you might already have access. You can get Premium membership for $249 per year and get access to additional tools and resources.
2. The Street
Famous investing show host Jim Cramer is part of the team at The Street and if you want access to some of his picks, you can choose various subscriptions. You can get access to Action Alerts PLUS for $29.99 per month and see what you should be buying and selling. There are discounts if you commit to one or two years at a time.
3. Investor’s Business Daily (IBD)
Get access to regular insights on stocks and industry trends. You can read the latest investment news and see basic analysis for different companies based on what’s happening and various trends in the market. The first two months cost $20, after which you pay $34.95 per month.
4. Seeking Alpha
If you want free content, Seeking Alpha offers a variety of viewpoints and ideas from different writers. However, you can also subscribe to a premium service from Seeking Alpha that goes more in-depth on research and ideas. This costs $29.99 per month or $19.99 per month if paid annually.
5. Other Motley Fool Services
Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers are two of the oldest and most popular premium services Motley Fool offers. But it also has other premium services you can consider like:
- Everlasting Stocks ($299/Year): Provides stock picks from Tom Gardner’s analyst team and his portfolio.
- Rule Your Retirement ($149/Year): Offers three different model portfolios and mutual fund and ETF picks to help you build a retirement portfolio.
- Everlasting 10X ($1,999/Year): Looks for companies that have the potential to 10x within the next five to 15 years.
- Mogul ($2,499/Year): Recommends various public and private class real estate investment options.
It’s also worth noting that unlike Stock Advisor, Rule Breakers also has various sub-categories and more premium versions you can explore. For example, you can subscribe to editions of Rule Breakers that focus on sectors like biotech, energy, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and fintech. Most of these editions cost $1,999 per year.