Skip to the content
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 avocado (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Lime juice (to drizzle, optional)
- Cilantro leaves (garnish, optional)
- Heat a little oil in a pan on a medium flame.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook sunny side up for 3 to 4 minutes until the whites are set & yolks still runny.
- Toast the bread slices and arrange the avocado slices on top of it. Drizzle lemon juice over the avocados.
- Top the toasts with eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves.