Skip to the content
- 8 bacon slices, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until just golden but not yet crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Drain excess fat; transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil and garlic. Top with mozzarella, bacon and green onions, leaving 3 (3-inch rounds) for the eggs.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and crust is golden brown, an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.