Skip to the content
- 2 tbs salted and dried kombu (seaweed), or 1 tbs finely chopped sushi seaweed (yaki nori)
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 12 lamb cutlets
RADISH AND COS SALAD
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 150g baby cos leaves
- 1 bunch radishes, quartered lengthways
- 1 tsp each black and white sesame seeds
- 1.To make the seaweed butter, soak dried seaweed under cold water for 5 minutes, drain then finely chop. (If using yaki nori, do not soak.)
- 2.Combine seaweed with butter, season, then set aside. If not using immediately, chill, but soften before use. Heat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Cover lamb with half the butter.
- 3.Cook 2-3 minutes a side until charred and cooked through. Remove from heat and rest lightly covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- 4.For the salad, combine vinegar and oils and season. Place lettuce and radish in a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle over sesame seeds. Top cutlets with extra butter and serve with salad.