- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup barbeque sauce, divided
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, or to taste
- Step 1Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 2Mix chicken and 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Step 3Roll dough onto a work surface and cut in half to form 2 rectangles. Brush the top of each rectangle with olive oil.
- Step 4Place dough, oil-side down, onto the grill; cook until bottom of dough is browned and top is bubbling up, about 5 minutes. Brush the tops of each dough with oil and flip.
- Step 5Spread the remaining barbeque sauce over each crust; top with chicken, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and tomatoes.
- Step 6Close the lid of the grill and cook pizza until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove pizza from grill and cool before slicing, 2 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 378 calories; protein 17.5g; carbohydrates 40.3g; fat 15.9g; cholesterol 39.3mg; sodium 857.8mg.