- Dough for one large pizza
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken , shredded rotisserie or about 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 large red onion very thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and prebake your pizza dough for 6 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of bbq sauce on top of the pre-baked pizza crust. Then top with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese and sliced red onion.
- Add shredded rotisserie chicken to a bowl and cover it with a few tablespoons of bbq sauce. Toss to combine. Spread chicken pieces over the pizza.
- Sprinkle another thin layer of cheese on top of the pizza, and add chopped cilantro, to taste.
- Bake at 450 F for 10 -15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Make Ahead Instructions: You can prepare bbq chicken pizza up to one day ahead of time. Roll out the dough for the crust and bake for 6 minutes. Layer with toppings, cover well with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to bake.
Calories: 307kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 24gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 865mgPotassium: 247mgSugar: 12gVitamin A: 475IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 301mgIron: 0.7mg