Skip to the content
- 1) kilograms beef pasanda (thin sliced)
- 2) teaspoons coriander powder
- 3) teaspoon red pepper powder
- 4) teaspoons garam masala powd
- 5) medium onions paste
- 6) tablespoon mustard oil
- 7) cup yogurt
- 8) medium onion sliced
- 9) As per taste salt
- 10) scopes papaya (raw ) ground
- 1. When you buy Pasandas get them thin sliced about 2- 3inches wide 4 inches in length.
- 2. Two medium onions that you have sliced should be fried brown and crushed by hand.
- 3. Now mix well all the above ingredients and the beef with your hand.
- 4.leave to marinate for about 6-8 hrs in the fridge.
- 5. Then put the meat in the skewers( folded in layers).
- 6. Close held together.put the meat over heated charcoal turning it regularly till meat is barbecued from all the sides.
- 7. Serve it hot with paratha and raita.