A blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to store and manage their Bitcoin, Ether, and other cryptocurrencies. Blockchain Wallet can also refer to the wallet service provided by Blockchain, a software company founded by Peter Smith and Nicolas Cary. A blockchain wallet allows transfers in cryptocurrencies and the ability to convert them back into a user’s local currency.
- Broadly speaking, a blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to store, manage, and trade their cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain Wallet is also the name of a specific wallet service provided by the company Blockchain. This is an E-wallet that allows individuals to store and transfer cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain Wallet users can manage their balances of Bitcoin, Ether, and other crypto assets.
- Blockchain Wallet charges dynamic fees, meaning that the transaction fees can be different based on factors such as transaction size.
- Blockchain Wallet has a number of security features to prevent theft, including by company insiders.