Average salary: $70,172
A business analyst has specialized knowledge of the business domain. He helps the company to answer questions and solve business-related problems.
He is responsible to bring and manage changes in the business and improve the company’s products and services. Every business requires change, so for this purpose, the guidance of a business analyst is required.
Skills needed to become a business analyst:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel to clean the data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to motivate people and lead the change
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of information technology
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Imagination and creativity (hugely important)