Skip to the content
- 1) kilograms beef pasanda (thin sliced)
- 2) teaspoons coriander powder
- 3) teaspoon red pepper powder
- 4) teaspoons garam masala powd
- 5) medium onions paste
- 6) tablespoon mustard oil
- 7) cup yogurt
- 8) medium onion sliced
- 9) As per taste salt
- 10) scopes papaya (raw ) ground
- 1. When you buy Pasandas get them thin sliced about 2- 3inches wide 4 inches in length.
- 2. Two medium onions that you have sliced should be fried brown and crushed by hand.
- 3. Now mix well all the above ingredients and the beef with your hand.
- 4.leave to marinate for about 6-8 hrs in the fridge.
- 5. Then put the meat in the skewers( folded in layers).
- 6. Close held together.put the meat over heated charcoal turning it regularly till meat is barbecued from all the sides.
- 7. Serve it hot with paratha and raita.
- 1 kg Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Ground coriander
- 2 tsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 Cups plain yoghurt
- 4 Finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 Inch fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl and refrigerate it overnight.
- Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
- 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.