- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Toasted chopped pecans and chocolate curls, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat flour, pecans and butter until blended. Press into the bottom of a 13×9-in. baking dish. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions; let stand 5 minutes. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust. Spread pudding over cream cheese layer; top with remaining whipped topping. If desired, top with additional pecans and chocolate curls.
1 piece: 466 calories, 29g fat (17g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.