Unifimoney provides all major financial services in one app. These include:
- Credit card
- Self-directed investing
- Robo advisors
- Precious Metals
- Other financial services
This begins with a Unifimoney High-yield Checking account. The account provides paper checks, remote check deposits, online bill payments, and money transfers. And the account comes with a Visa debit card, giving you fee-free access to more than 55,000 Allpoint ATMs.
This checking account pays interest, making it one of the few that does. It currently pays 0.20% APY on all balances. And it offers FDIC insurance on deposits of up to $750,000 through its partner banks.
And as you might expect, you can link your various investment accounts to your Unifimoney High-yield Checking account for easy transfers between accounts.
Your Unifimoney account comes with a Unifimoney Premium Visa Signature Credit Card (launching in August). Use it wherever Visa is accepted. But this card has what may be the most unique cash rewards benefit in the entire credit card industry.
Earn 2% cash back on eligible purchases and redeem your rewards in gold, bitcoin or even equity investments. That gives you the ability to contribute to your investment accounts simply by using your credit card for purchases.
The card also comes with valuable benefits. These include auto rental insurance (which is increasingly rare in the credit card industry) and identity theft protection.
Unifimoney gives you four distinct investments options:
- A self-directed investment account for stocks and ETFs
- Robo advisors to provide automated professional investment management
- Precious metals
Unifimoney Self-managed Trading
Invest in commission-free trading of U.S. stocks and ETFs. Or buy American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), which give you the ability to invest in foreign stocks not listed on U.S. exchanges. You can invest in 3,000 individual stocks, as well as 1,000 ETFs and 300 ADRs.
Drivewealth holds your investment account. And you can begin investing with as little as $1 through the use of fractional shares. Or use one of the 12 investment themes, which include semiconductors and artificial intelligence, LGBTQ+, women in leadership, information technology, clean energy, digital health, and biotech.
Unifimoney Robo Advisor Service
But if you’d rather turn the job of managing investments over to the professionals, Unifimoney offers two different portfolio options, with a third on the way. They’re offered through a partnership with TenjinAI and have the following features:
- TenjinAI Basic: This entry-level advisory product features annual rebalancing of a portfolio comprising smart ETFs and ESG (socially responsible) equivalents. The annual advisory fee is 0.15%.
- TenjinAI Advanced: This more advanced portfolio rebalances on a quarterly basis. It uses a proprietary MarketCrash Index to predict market downturns and adjusts your portfolio to maximize returns. It also uses smart ETFs and ESGs. The annual advisory fee is 0.30%.
You can sign up for the Basic plan, then switch to the Advanced plan any time you like.
This investment option is offered through Gemini, which is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the industry. Trade in 33 cryptos, including the biggest names in the space. Buy, sell and even store your cryptocurrency on the Gemini platform.
But you should be aware that cryptos purchased on Gemini cannot be transferred to third-party wallets. Nor can cryptos you acquire on other platforms be transferred to Gemini.
Invest in gold, silver and platinum. The metals are stored at three secure vaults around the U.S. Or take possession of the metals at any time, as you have direct ownership in each asset. Your metals are also fully insured and subject to both verification and audit.
Unifimoney plans to offer coins such as U.S. gold and silver Eagles and Canadian gold and silver Maple Leafs and whole bars soon.
Unifimoney provides various loans through its partners, including auto loans, home mortgages and home improvement loans.
But the star of the loan show is student loan refinancing. The company offers to refinance of up to $250,000 of student loan debt. And as a sweetener, it offers a 1% bonus based on the amount of your student loan refinance. Student loan refinancing has no application fees.
Other Unifimoney Financial Services
Unifimoney is working to be a comprehensive financial services provider. Other services offered include the following:
- Health savings accounts (HSAs). These accounts offer you the ability to make tax-deductible contributions that can be used to pay out-of-pocket medical costs. Unifimoney offers this through a partnership with UMB Healthcare Services. The account charges no monthly fee. And it pays 1% cash back on your first transfer of funds into the account. You also have unlimited access to the funds in your account through a Visa debit card.Meanwhile, earn interest as high as 0.15% APY on your account balance. And once your balance reaches at least $1,000, you can invest some or all your funds in a self-directed investment account.
- Car insurance. These services are offered through Gabi, one of the premier car insurance marketplaces in the industry. Choose a policy offered by one of several companies. Applying takes as little as two minutes. And get a $15 Bitcoin credit just for signing up for a quote.
- Other insurance policies offered. Unifimoney also plans to roll out insurance coverage for homeowners, renters and pets, as well as life insurance, umbrella insurance and disability insurance. No date for the rollout is provided.