- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons whole milk
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon roasted flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 3 slices Gouda cheese
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- Step 1Combine eggs, milk, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chervil, Italian herbs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Step 2Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture. Cook until egg starts to set, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with dried basil and lay sliced Gouda cheese on top. Cut into 2 halves using a spatula. Fold each omelette in half and turn over. Cook for another minute. Serve garnished with fresh basil.
Per Serving: 490 calories; protein 28.8g; carbohydrates 7.6g; fat 39.4g; cholesterol 457.1mg; sodium 941.4mg.