Skip to the content
- 3 tbsp – maida (all-purpose flour)
- 2 cups – milk, skimmed (boil and remove the malai)
- 1/4 tsp – pepper
- 1 cup – cheese (preferably low fat)
- 4 cups – noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup – chopped onions
- 1 packet corn
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place flour in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually add milk; stir until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add pepper and cheese; cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Combine cheese sauce, noodles, onions and corn in a bowl.
- Spoon into a casserole lightly brushed with oil, sprinkle some of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.