Skip to the content
- 400g – egg noodles
- 1 – chicken breast
- 1 – onion
- 1/2 cup – fresh green peas
- 1 – capsicum
- Ajinomoto, a pinch
- 2 – beaten eggs
- 3 tbsp – oil
- 2 tbsp – soya sauce
- 1 tsp – pepper powder
- salt to taste
- First, boil noodles with salt and a teaspoon of oil.
- Cook chicken and cut into small lengthy pieces. Slice onion and capsicum finely.
- In a wok, heat oil, add the sliced onions, and saute till they become soft.
- Add beaten egg and scramble nicely.
- Add green peas and ajinomoto to it.
- Saute for 3 minutes, add the chicken, pepper powder, and salt, and saute for a second.
- Finally, add noodles and soya sauce and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.