- 1 Small Chopped onion
- 1 Green chilli
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander (taza dhania)
- For Marination
- 250 gram Boneless chicken
- 1 tsp Ginger and garlic paste
- to taste Crushed red chili
- 1/4 tsp Paprika powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1-2 pinches of turmeric (haldi powder)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/3 cup Yogurt (dahi)
- 1-2 tbsp Oil to cook the marinated chicken
- For Dough
- 1 cup Refined flour
- 1 cup Wheat flour (gandum ka ataa)
- 1/2 Salt
- Water as required
1.Cut the chicken into small pieces, marinate the chicken in all the spices and ingredients for 30 minutes.
2.Cook the marinated chicken. Then, shred the cooked chicken and let it cool done. Add the chopped onions, chilli and coriander to the shredded chicken. Your chicken stuffing is ready.
3.In another bowl, sieve together wheat flour and refined flour. Add salt and water as required. Kneed your dough till it forms a ball shape. Apply oil on the dough ball and let it rest for 15 min.
4.Divide the dough into equal but smaller balls. Roll two dough balls into a round parantha, add the chicken stuffing on one of the raw paranthas. Place the other raw parantha on top of it and seal the chicken stuffing inside.
5.Cook the stuffed parantha on a tawa till they are golden. Chicken parantha is ready!