Measuring cup used [1 cup = 250ml]
- 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas (about 15 oz)
- 1 cup persian cucumber cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup onions diced
- 1 cup tomato dee-seeded, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half lime
- black pepper & salt to taste
- In a large bowl, add chickpeas, cucumber, onions ,tomatoes, cilantro.
- Then drizzle some olive oil, squeeze fresh lime juice and add seasonings like salt and ground black pepper.
- Toss everything well and serve immediately.
- You can add hearty veggies of your choice like boiled sweet potatoes, bell pepper, avocado.
- You can also add some baby mozzarella cheese.
- You can also make this oil free salad by not adding oil for dressing.
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
Calories: 151kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 8mgPotassium: 340mgFiber: 6gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 422IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mg