Skip to the content
- 1 packet – Hakka noodles
- 2 tbsp – onion chopped finely (optional)
- 2 tsp – garlic chopped finely
- 1 – carrot, medium sized (chopped lengthwise)
- 1/2 – capsicum medium sized (chopped lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup – cabbage chopped lengthwise
- 3 tbsp – spring onion (chopped finely includes both green and white part)
- 1/2 tsp – vinegar
- 1/2 tsp – soya sauce
- 1 tsp – green chilli sauce
- 1.5 tsp – pepper
- 1.5 tbsp + 1/4 tsp – olive oil
- Chop all the vegetables and keep it ready.
- Boil water (enough for the noodles to immerse) then add the noodles with 1/4 tsp oil. Cook noodles until soft.
- Drain water and wash it to remove the excess starch, set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan – add onion, garlic and spring onion and fry until slightly browned.
- Then add the carrot and cabbage and saute for a minute in medium high flame till it slightly shrinks in volume.
- Lower the flame and saute till it shrinks further.
- Add capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Bring it back on high heat and add soya sauce. Saute.
- Add green chilli sauce and keep stirring.
- Add vinegar, required salt and pepper powder.
- Finally add cooked noodles and give a quick stir until the noodles is blended well with the vegetables.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.