Skip to the content
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 box (18.3 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1¼ cups water, room temperature
- 1 cup (218 g) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (238 g) heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt Pan with nonstick cooking spray or use the butter/flour method.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil. Whisk for 2 minutes, or until lumps are mostly gone.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes, checking for doneness at 45 minutes. The cake is done when an inserted toothpick comes out with a few crumbs, but no wet batter.
- When done baking, remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for up to five minutes. Then, carefully turn the cake out onto a cooling rack and cool for about 30 more minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add whipping cream. Heat for about 2 minutes, or until the cream is just boiling.
- Carefully pour the chocolate morsels into the boiling cream; it may rise up and bubble, but this is okay.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk the chocolate and cream until shiny and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour over cooled cake and serve.