- 100g porridge oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon , plus extra to serve
- 4 tsp demerara sugar
- 450ml skimmed milk
- 3 bananas , sliced
- 400g punnet strawberries , hulled and halved
- 150g pot fat-free natural yogurt
- STEP 1 In a medium-sized saucepan, mix the oats, cinnamon, sugar, milk and half the sliced bananas. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Turn down the heat and cook for 4-5 mins, stirring all the time.
- STEP 2 Remove and divide between 4 bowls, top with the remaining banana, strawberries, a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
TO OVEN COOK
Heat the oven to 150C/ 130 fan/ gas 2. In an ovenproof dish, thoroughly mix the oats, cinnamon, sugar and the milk. Cover with foil and cook for 45 mins. Remove and stir through half the banana and bake for 15 mins more. Finish recipe as above.