Skip to the content
- 1 can (10 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium golden delicious apple cored then diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained and rinsed
- 1 medium banana sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cool whip, thawed or fresh whipped cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweet shredded coconut
- Add pineapple, oranges and apples to a medium bowl. Pour lemon juice over fruit and toss to coat. (This will help prevent the apples from turning brown.)
- Add the cherries and banana. Gently toss. Stir in greek yogurt, vanilla and cool whip.
- Stir in marshmallows and coconut last. Gently toss to combine everything. Cover bowl and place in fridge to let chill for at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!