- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, salt, onion powder and pepper. Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
1 fillet: 186 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 401mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.