Experts say when you have identified your goals; you’re most likely to achieve them. Highlighting the financial goals serves as an important aspect of financial planning. Subjected to what phase in life you have reached, these goals could be:
• Get married and initiate a family
• Purchase or pay off a property
• Ensure your children get a good education
• Make your reserves and investments tax proficient
• Get retirement with enough income on hands to enjoy life ahead
The sole purpose of this step is to differentiate your needs from your wants. Apart from these, the goals or objectives may range from spending your entire income into developing a long lasting investment program for future financial security. However, you must select which goals you need to pursue.