- 15 oz ricotta
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1¼ cup milk powder
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 tsp cardamom
- Heat ghee in pan. Add ricotta and mix. Let water burn out by cooking on medium for a few minutes.
- Add condensed milk and stir. Cook, stirring every other minute or so for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add milk powder, thoroughly mixing. Cook until mixture begins to form into a paste like mix, pulling away from the pan. It should be a little moist but come together. Don’t overcook else peda will become too dry.
- Add cardamom and mix. Turn off gas.
- If using cutters or shapes, pour mixture into a pan. I used a 9X9 brownie pan and pressed into pan with bottom of a bowl. If making traditional shapes just turn out mixture onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Make shapes or cut outs as you wish and serve!
Be sure not to overcook the mix they retain some moisture once dried
Calories: 123kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 5gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 61mgPotassium: 169mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 185IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 144mgIron: 1mg