- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Italian sweet cream nondairy creamer
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia ready-to-serve cheesecake filling
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pecans
- Spread caramel topping over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- For filling, whisk milk, creamer and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in cheesecake filling and spices until blended. Pour over nut mixture. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over filling. Refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; sprinkle with walnuts and pecans.
1 piece: 397 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.