Everything about MATLAB is designed specifically for engineers and scientists:
- Function names and signatures are familiar and memorable, making them as easy to write as they are to read.
- The matrix-based MATLAB language lets you express math directly. Linear algebra in MATLAB is intuitive and concise. The same is true for data analytics, signal and image processing, control design, and other applications.
- New function interfaces undergo a rigorous design process that typically involves dozens to hundreds of developer-hours per function.
- The desktop environment is tuned for iterative engineering and scientific workflows.
- Integrated tools support simultaneous exploration of data and programs, letting you explore more ideas in less time.
- Documentation is written for engineers and scientists, not computer scientists.
This is why more than 1,800 textbooks teach engineering and science using MATLAB