- 3/4 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup icing sugar/Confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced mangoes
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced kiwi
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons slivered pistachios
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons raisins/cranberries
- Few cherries, for garnishing, optional
- In a sufficiently large bowl, add chilled whipping cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Using a hand mixer, beat on low speed initially to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Increase the speed to medium-high, and beat until soft peaks form. We do not need stiff peaks for this recipe.
- Add the diced fruits and nuts. (Reserve some for garnishing)
- Mix gently using a spatla, until the fruits are coated with the whipped cream. You may serve immediately or cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Transfer to serving bowls, top with reserved fruits and nuts. Garnish with cherries, if desired.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.1g | Protein: 2.3g | Fat: 8.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 3.4g | Sugar: 22.5g | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg