- 400 grams trotters of goat, (bakra ka paya)
- 200 gram bone marrow, (nalli)
- 5 tablespoon oil or ghee
- 2 onions, , medium, roughly sliced
- 1½ liter water for slow cooking or ¾ litre for pressure cooker.
- 3 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste, (hari mirch)
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, (lahsun adrak)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric, (haldi)
- 1 teaspoon cumin, (zeera)
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 4 cloves
- 6 pepper corns
- 3 tablespoon fresh coriander,, chopped
- 6-8 freshly grounded black pepper, (kali mirch)
STEP BY STEP GREEN MASALA PAYA RECIPE
Fry roughly sliced onions until soft.
Add spices to the onions and fry for one minute.
Cook for 2-3 three minutes.
Fill pot with water. Cover and cook for 35 minutes in pressure cooker or slow cooking over night.
Next day, mix wheat flour and water.
Add wheat flour mixture to cooked trotter.
Fry coriander and pepper in butter.
Pour tempering over trotter. Adjust salt and thickness. Cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.( a little lemon juice can be added)
Calories: 340kcal ,Carbohydrates: 10g ,Protein: 3g ,Fat: 33g ,Saturated Fat: 1g ,Trans Fat: 1g ,Sodium: 15mg ,Potassium: 114mg ,Fiber: 2g ,Sugar: 2g ,Vitamin A: 82IU ,Vitamin C: 4mg ,Calcium: 29mg ,Iron: 2mg