- 8 to 10 bread slices – multi grain bread or whole wheat bread or white bread or brown bread
- 1 medium tomato – thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber – thinly sliced
- 1 onion – thinly sliced
- 1 small to medium capsicum (green bell pepper) – thinly sliced
- 1/3 to ½ cup steamed sweet corn kernels – optional
- cream cheese – as required
- crushed black pepper – add as required
- mixed herbs – add as required
- salt – optional or add as required
1. Take the bread slices. you can use any type of bread like White bread or Brown bread or Whole wheat bread or Whole wheat sandwich bread or multi grain bread.
2. spread cream cheese on them.
3. Sprinkle some crushed black pepper and mixed herbs. You can add your choice of dried herbs.
4. Then place a few slices of onions and tomatoes.
5. Place a few slices of cucumber and capsicum (green bell pepper or shimla mirch). if you want to add steamed sweet corn kernels then add at this step.
6. Sprinkle some crushed black pepper and mixed herbs again. You can also add a pinch of salt if you want.
7. Cover with the slice of bread in which cream cheese is spread.
8. Place sandwiches in a preheated toaster or grill.
9. Grill or toast till crisp and golden.
10. Remove on a plate. You can spread some butter on the veg cream cheese sandwich if you want.
11. Slice in two or fours parts and then Serve veg cream cheese sandwich with any dip or sauce of your choice. You can serve it with mint chutney or mint cilantro chutney.