Skip to the content
- Chicken Breast fillets(skinned) 4
- Juice of lemon 1
- Sea salt
- Amchoor 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds(crushed) 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Fresh root ginger(grated) 2 tsp
- Garlic(grated) 2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin(ground) 1 tsp
- Coriander(ground) 1 tsp
- Yogurt(low fat) 200 ml
- Lime wedges to serve
- 1. Slash each breast diagonally, 3-4 times and place them in a shallow, non-reactive dish.
- 2. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with the salt. Cover and set aside.
- 3. Meanwhile, place all the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour this mixture over the chicken, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 5. When you are ready to cook, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on a grill rack.
- 6. Cook under a medium-hot grill for 15 minutes, turning them halfway through, or until they are cooked and lightly charred on the edges.
- 7. Serve immediatly with a crisp salad and serve garnished with lime wedges to squeeze over.