Stock Rover is an encrypted website that doesn’t store a whole lot of your personal information or any of your money. So you should consider it generally safe to use.
Connections to outside investment accounts are handled through financial data company Yodlee, an industry veteran with a strong track record for security.
Pros & Cons
- Extensive research — Get access to lots of in-depth analysis of most North American stocks, ETFs and mutual funds
- Lots of chartings tools — Stock Rover offers lots of advanced data, charting and comparison tools
- Customizable — You can customize your own stock screeners
- Free option — There is a free account available although it has fewer features than the paid version
- High cost — It is somewhat pricey for highest-level premium accounts
- No mobile app support — There is no mobile app or smartphone support
- Not for beginners — The platform may be difficult to use for newer investors
- No refunds — Stock Rover has a strict no-refund policy