- Khoya – ½ kg
- Flour – 3 tbsp
- Samolina – 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Ghee (for frying) as required
- Sugar – ½ kg
- Water – 2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
- Silver Leaves as required
- Almonds, Pistachios as required
- In a bowl, add Flour, Khoya, Sugar, Egg, Samolina, Baking Powder and mix.
- Now make small balls and fry in heat ghee.
- In a pan, Sugar, Water ,Cardamom Powder and cook.
- Now take it out, add the fried gulab jamun in it.
- After this, set aside for half an hour.
- In the end, garnish with silver leaves, Almonds and Pistachios.
- Delicious Kali Gulab Jamum is ready