- Kulfi/popsicle molds
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/8 cup chopped pistachios
- pinch saffron
- Mix condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, cardamom powder and 1/2 the pistachios in a bowl. Crush saffron with fingers and mix in. Let sit 15 minutes for saffron to bloom.
- Pour into molds and top with remaining pistachios. Add in sticks and freeze.
- Unmold and enjoy. Run under water briefly to help remove from mold if needed.
Note: you can substitute whole milk for heavy whipping cream but it will be less creamy and may form some ice crystals. Still yummy though!
Calories: 343kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 5gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 71mgPotassium: 213mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 987IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 150mgIron: 1mg