- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 2/3 cup cold 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and butter; press into 2 ungreased 8-ounce ramekins. Bake at 350° until crust is lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Chill until serving.
1 serving: 584 calories, 33g fat (19g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.