- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13×9-in. baking dish. Bake until light brown, 18-22 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Carefully spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
1 piece: 348 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.