- 50g porridge oats
- 350ml milk or water, or a mixture of the two
- Greek yogurt, thinned with a little milk and clear honey, to serve
- STEP 1 Put 50g porridge oats in a saucepan, pour in 350ml milk or water and sprinkle in a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring from time to time and watching carefully that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- STEP 2 Or you can try this in a microwave. Mix the porridge oats, milk or water and a pinch of salt in a large microwaveproof bowl, then microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before eating.
- STEP 3 To serve, pour into bowls, spoon Greek yogurt, thinned with a little milk, on top and drizzle with honey.
MAKING IT EASY
If you don’t want to bother getting the scales out in the morning, you’ll need 1 mug of oats and 2¼ mugs of liquid. (Any mug will do, as long as you use the same for both measurements)