- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Generously grease a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Add rice, milks, sugar and water; stir to combine. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure. Stir lightly. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 serving: 202 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.