Causes of Carbon monoxide


Proper use and maintenance of devices that release carbon monoxide is the best way to avoid accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. Additionally, recognizing the signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning when there is the possibility could save a life.

Since the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are so vague, it is important to consider the possibility anytime there are gas appliances in the home or the possibility of CO coming in from a garage or nearby combustion engine. There are numerous examples of patients with carbon monoxide poisoning that occurred because of a car idling next to an open window.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *