Skip to the content
- Milk 4 cup
- Pistachio (sliced) 6 -8
- Khoya (grated) ½ cup
- Green Cardamom ½ tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Suree Rice Noodles 1cup
- Ice Cream (strawberry,vanilla) as required
- Rose Syrup 4 tbsp
- Tukh Malanga 2 -3 tbsp
- Ice (crushed) as required
- Boil milk, add khoya and sugar simmer on low flame for about 45 min.
- Scraping the sides till quantity us reduced to almost melt
- Now mixture turns thick poruing consistency.
- Remove from fire add chopped pistaas and ilachi powder.
- To Serve:
- Take a tall glass put ½ cup rabri, top with crushed ice, rice noodles
- Ice cream pour about 2 tbsp of rose syrup and finish with tuk malanaga seeds
- stir gently to mix lightly, serve immediately.