- 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Optional: Whipped topping and finely chopped pecans
- Whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding mix 2 minutes. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spoon over vanilla layer, spreading evenly.
- In a third bowl, whisk remaining 1-1/3 cups milk and chocolate pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spread over top. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes. If desired, serve with whipped topping and pecans.
1 piece: 184 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.