- Feta Cheese
- Fresh dill or parsley to garnish
That’s it!!! Let’s get started.
1. Spread a thin layer of softened butter on both sides of the bread. Fry the bread over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side, until a golden crust forms.
2. Remove the bread from the frying pan and add ½ tbsp. of butter. Add the eggs and feta cheese and cook, stirring often, for about 3-4 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through.
3. Divide the eggs between the bread slices and sprinkle them with freshly chopped dill or parsley.
4. Make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy The Best Scrambled Egg Toast.
Calories: 460kcal. Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 24g, Fat: 27g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 387mg, Sodium: 1024mg, Potassium: 223mg, Fiber: 2gSugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 864IU, Calcium: 373mg, Iron: 4mg