Skip to the content
- 8 pieces – bread
- 1/2 cup – milk
- 2 – eggs
- 2 tsp – sugar
- 2 tbsp – dalda or ghee
- Beat the egg well.
- Add some milk and sugar and mix well.
- Then, dip the bread pieces in it.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the bread pieces in low flame.
- When the bread turns light brown, remove from pan and serve.
- If you prefer extra sweet bread toast, you can garnish it with powdered sugar.
- You can also top it up with butter block.
- You can also serve with honey instead of maple syrup.