- 2 cups (16 ounces) strongly brewed hot coffee (or strong instant coffee)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (or fresh heavy cream)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Pour the hot coffee into a glass jug or other container for mixing and pouring.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to taste and stir well until dissolved. Add a few ice cubes and refrigerate for 1 or more hours.
- To serve, place a few ice cubes in the bottom of each glass and pour the coffee over.
- Top each drink with a few tablespoons of the evaporated milk or heavy cream.
Thai iced coffee is best made with freshly brewed coffee. However, if you are using leftover coffee, briefly reheat it before proceeding with the recipe.