Treatment of rug burns

When to See a Doctor

Any rug burn on the hands and feet, especially the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet, that is large enough to interfere with function should be seen by a doctor. Also, see a doctor for any rug burns to the face or genitals, or any burn deeper than first degree that covers an area bigger than a whole thigh.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *