How to treat road rash

When to See a Healthcare Provider

Seek medical attention for road rash if:

  • The wound is more than three times bigger than the palm of your hand.
  • It is on the face, hands, feet, or genitals.
  • Muscle or bone is visible.
  • Foreign objects, such as glass or small rocks, are embedded in the affected area.
  • There is excessive bleeding.
  • You notice signs of infection.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *